From the South (Richmond):
Take I-95 north to I-395 North. Exit at Glebe Road South (Exit 7) and continue 3-4 miles until Route 1. Make a left on Route 1 to go North. Turn right at 20th Street and then the first left is S. Bell Street.
From the North (Baltimore):
Take I-95 South to the Baltimore-Washington Parkway (I-295) South. Follow I-295 and exit at Howard Road. Make a left on Howard Road and then another immediate left back onto I-295 North. Bear right immediately and follow the signs to I-395. Follow I-395 through the city and across the Potomac River. While on the bridge crossing the Potomac, watch closely for signs to Route 1 South, Crystal City and take that exit. Follow Route 1 south into Crystal City and make a left on 20th street and then the first left is S. Bell Street.
From the West (495/George Washington Parkway):
Follow the G/W parkway to the Ronald Reagan National Airport exit. Follow the signs towards Crystal City and exit onto Crystal Drive. Go North on Crystal Drive to 18th Street and S. Bell Street is one block up on the left.
From the West (I-66E/Rosslyn):
Take the exit to the Pentagon, Route 110. Follow Route 110 past the Pentagon and merge with Route 1 (Jefferson Davis Highway) into Crystal City on the left. Make a left on 20th street and then the first left is S. Bell Street.
Customers, Partners and Interviewees – please park in the Crystal City Marriott parking lot. The entrance is on S. Bell Street, just to the left of our building’s entrance. (Don’t park at the Crystal Gateway Marriott!). Please bring your parking ticket with you so that we can validate it.
Walking directions from Crystal City Metro
1. Exit Crystal City Metro Station onto 18th Street.
2. As you step off the escalator turn left 90 degrees and 1800 S. Bell Street is right in front of you.
3. If you want to stay inside, turn left into the underground once you get to the first platform out of the Metro.
4. Walk through the double glass doors and walk about 300 feet until you have to go right or left.
5. Go right and you are in our elevator lobby. Take the elevator to the 10th floor.